Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016 Views: 18
Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016 Views: 18
NOTE: The steps below are assuming that you are going to have continuous pages starting with the title page.
- Click the Insert tab and click Header.
- Select the Blank header option.
- Click the Insert tab again.
- Click Page Number and select the Top of Page option with the page number being on the right side (unless you professor says otherwise).
- Type your name (which will be in front of the page number).
- Close the header.
- Double-check to make sure Word accurately inserted your name and the page numbers correctly.