Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2016     Views: 72

If you need something notarized, you can email Jody Wilding in the Finance Department. This service is available to HBU students, staff, and faculty only. You will need to bring your HBU ID or your Current Driver's License. If the campus is closed, I also understand that Wells Fargo banks will do notary public work for free, even if you are not a member (call first).

Related Topics

Contact Us