Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016 Views: 13
Yes. First, he is Carl Jung with a "C" rather than a "K." That will cause a problem with your results.
- Go to the library's Classic Catalog.
- Click the Power Search button.
- In the search box, type [Jung, Carl] (no brackets).
- Click the dropdown list beside the search box and select "Author."
- In the next field, type [personality].
- Click the dropdown options beside the search box and select "Subject."
We do have a number of items by Jung in general. At this writing, we have only three that deal with personality, two of which are E-books. Just click the small URL link at the bottom of the cataloging record. It's probably best to just view the book instead of downloading it. You can read more at our Downloading E-book LibGuide page.
If you have problems, please let us know!