Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016     Views: 8

Yes, we do. We currently have a MA in Theological Studies and an MA in Apologetics with SACS accreditation. I presume you are not an HBU student. If you are wanting to come and do your own research, there is no problem with that. Bring your laptop into the building and you will be able to access resources freely inside the building. We only have three computers for public use with a one hour time limit. We ask people to use it for that one hour and leave so others can see that PCs are available. If no one uses after 10 or 15 minutes, you are welcome to return for another hour. The library home page has the current hours of operation. If you are wanting to use the library resources from off-campus, you can view them in two places: our catalog, and our LibGuides under the theology subject listing. One guide is specifically on Systematic Theology. If you are not a student, you will only be able to see resources on our LibGuides. Most things will require an HBU network ID for of-campus access. You will also need an HBU network ID to access the E-books in the catalog from off-campus as well.  If you have additional questions, please call the Circulation Desk at 281-649-3304.