Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2016     Views: 55

The university has several types of holds although I don't know them all. Academic and library holds are two of them. All holds have to be cleared before graduation. You can always check your library account at the Circulation Desk anytime. All fines and delinquencies must be zeroed out before you can graduate. Academic holds need to be coordinated with the Registrar's office (see contact link below). They will also coordinate all graduation issues.