Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2016     Views: 467

In a sense, there are two transcripts but, ultimately, they should mean the same thing. By that, I mean that your classes and grades (technically, your unofficial transcript) is available on Huskynet. I have never heard of any organization that will allow you to print your copy of your classes and grades and give that to them. The official transcript comes only from the Registrar's office. That is the transcript that is sealed and mailed or specially emailed and goes directly to business or university personnel that ask for them. If you do have any questions about transcripts or grades, please contact the Registrar's office at 281-649-3213.