Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016 Views: 177
See the information below. If you have additional questions that this page does not answer, you can contact the Academic Success office. They are in the library first floor by the elevator.
Testing Services seeks to provide a secure, professional, supervised testing environment to meet individual, University, and community assessment needs.
Institutional testing is currently offered for the following exams. Please click the link below for more specific information about a test.
- American College Testing (ACT) Residual Exam
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) ($30 each)
- Computer Proficiency Exam
- Evolve Reach Admission Assessment (HESI A2) ($61-$66)
- Math Placement Tests ($0)
- Reading Proficiency Exam ($28)
- Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA) Quick Test ($25)
HBU is a test site for some Saturday test administrations for SAT and THEA.
Request for Accommodations?
Follow this protocol PRIOR to registering for an exam:
- Read the information on the university academic accommodations web pages.
- Follow appropriate steps listed for receiving accommodations.
- Contact the Disability Services Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFTER completing this process you may email email@example.com to indicate the test you wish to take and test date.
- All examinees requesting academic accommodations for testing at HBU must first go through this procedure to be considered for appropriate accommodations, whether examinee is an HBU student or not.
- Testing with accommodations may require a special appointment, so do not register for your test until/unless Testing Services has indicated to do so.
Testing Services is closed if the University is closed due to weather conditions or other emergencies. To see if HBU is closed due to an emergency, check at www.hbu.edu/alerts. Examinees scheduled for a test date that is cancelled due to university closing will be able to reschedule their exam.