Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016     Views: 31

According to the Testing Center Director: "The Computer Proficiency Exam is to be taken before your degree plan can be filed. It is best to have completed it by your 3rd semester, so you can sign a degree plan and can plan for your graduation. You need apply for graduation 2 semesters prior to the graduation date.

If you will go to the HBU Testing Services website and look under the Computer Proficiency Exam, it will give directions on how to take the exam. You will need to follow the directions exactly or it does not always connect with our system for us to see your scores."

See the links below for contact information and more details.