Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016 Views: 109
Yes, you can. Here are the things you need to know. The MyPrint tutorial link has additional information on the last slide.
Release of Liability (from HBU ITS)
Wireless printing is provided for students’ convenience only. Students accept all risks associated with wireless printing such as but not limited to failed print jobs, lost/misplaced printouts, printouts picked up by another person, exposure of personal/private data, etc. HBU may not be held responsible for any problems that may arise from wireless printing.
Printing from a personal computer via the wireless network will incur the regular printing charges as outlined at https://myprint.hbu.edu. Refunds will not be offered for any jobs printed wirelessly.
To setup your iPad to print with WebAdvantage, use the following steps.
1. Go to the MyPrint web page at https://myprint.hbu.edu. This is same page you use to add money to your printing account. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE REGULARLY! As you follow the steps below, you will not see anything about your balance as you do on the library computers.
2. Login to WebAdvantage
3. Click Print.
4. Under Step 1, look for the iPad Uploader app and tap on it.
5. Click Configure.
6. Tap on Step One to install.
7. Tap on Step Two to configure.
1. Open the app and tap the "Login" button located in the top right corner of the right panel. Login with your H-number and password (same as the HBU Portal).
2. Follow the onscreen or help instructions located in the app.
For problems, contact HBU ITS at 281-649-3410 or login to the HelpDesk web site and report the incident.
20151114 Update - There were questions about the printing capability of MyPrint with iPad but I tested it on my iPad and was able to print successfully.