Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 249
Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 249
The following is true across campus, not just the library.
- Student printing from HBU MyPrint and student printers: 4 cents/page. Be sure to check this account regularly for your printing balance.
- Student Color Printer (Learning Commons): forty-six ($0.46) cents/page.
- Library Guest printer - 10 cents/page. The guest computer is next to the Reference Desk. You can bring your pages to the librarian and pay for them there. (Cash only transaction).
- Photocopies in the library. You can purchase a CopyCard at the Circulation Desk. The machine only takes bills and will keep 50 cents off whatever you choose give. Cards are reusable and all future money will go on the card.
- 10 cents/page (8 1/2 x 11 letter-size) with a CopyCard and 15 cents/page without a card.
- 15 cents/page (11 x 17 large size) with a card and 20 cents/page without a card.