Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016     Views: 142

I called the HBU police department and was told that you need to get the form from the cashier's office in Atwood II (Room 112).  Their number is 281-349-3471 and they are open 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. For additional questions, call the HBU Police at 281-649-3314.