Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016     Views: 823

The easiest thing to do is to fill out the form on HuskyNet. After logging in, go to the Student tab and do the following:

   Click Optional Fees

      Click Optional Fee/Parking Decal

         Click Submit

            Fill out the form (click the "Additional decal" link if you have more than two vehicles).

You can then pick them up at the stickers at HBU Law Enforcment Office or in the Hinton building lobby (the one with the dome) during the first two weeks of the Fall Semester.

If you need to add a second car, we are hearing that the form may not work for some reason. It is best to go to the police department during the day and have them create a second permit. Be aware that students will need to pay for each permit!

You can get a temporary permit as well and park anywhere if you are driiving another vehicle for several days, then head over there and they can help you. There is no charge for temporary permits.

The police are located on the corner of Fondren and Hwy. 59 next to Fallas clothing store on the Fondren side of the strip mall (not on the access road side).