Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Sep 09, 2015 Views: 11
Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2015 Views: 11
- BASIC RESEARCH - Need tips on how to start searching for your topic?
- BATHROOM (location of library bathrooms)
a) First floor b) Second floor
- CITATIONS (Need help on APA, MLA, or Turabian citation styles? Try this Libguide for more details.)
- COMPUTER PROGRAMS (what software is loaded on student computers)
- DATABASE PROBLEMS (login problems, connection issues, etc.)
- FAX (locations on campus)
- MOBILE (library mobile page)
- PHONE: Library Phone numbers - 281-649-3304 (Circulation Desk) or 281-649-3180 (Reference Desk).
- PRINTING (how, where, costs)
- PRINTING WOES (problems printing in the library?)
- PSYCH TESTS (Psychological tests and measures for research information)
- SPRING BREAK (library hours)
If you want to explore other questions, topics, or ask a new question, go to HBU Answers! It works great with cell phones! Be sure to bookmark it and check often as new questions are asked all the time!