Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016 Views: 160
You can reserve group rooms yourself now! Go to the library home and scroll down to Book A Room or you can go directly to the site at http://hbu.libcal.com on your laptop or smart device. For problems, you can come to the Circulation Desk. The study rooms work under the following conditions:
- Only HBU students, faculty, and staff can reserve the rooms.
- Rooms can be reserved in advance.
- The rooms are for study groups only. We prefer larger groups (5-8) reserve the Bradley Room.
- Rooms can be reserved in any combination up to two hours. The student making the reservation will need to leave his or her student ID at the Circulation Desk and sign the release form.
- Rooms cannot be used by individuals. They are intended for group study.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the rooms (snacks and drinks are allowed in the rest of the building).
- The rooms are not sound proof so please keep the conversation at a normal volume.
NOTE: Many groups study in various areas around the library (except the quiet wing) so you may not necessarily need a room. If the rooms are full, you can study elsewhere in the building or on the second floor of the Baugh Dining Hall.
To make advance reservations, call the Circulation Desk at 281-649-3304.