Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016 Views: 118
Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016 Views: 118
For HBU students, faculty, staff, and other constituents:
- full reference service,
- Interlibrary Loans,
- large checkout limit,
- student computers with supporting software,
- on and off-campus access to all databases,
- over 200,000 E-books to complement the 150,000 item book collection,
- popular and recreational reading,
- Java City coffee shop.
- Four study rooms (book reservations).
- The commons area downstairs is available to all patrons.
- The ASC area is available to everyone when it is not needed for other purposes.
- Quiet study - The library's quiet wing is a perfect place for study. If it should become noisy, we will come to resolve any problems to keep it quiet.
For general public with current TexShare cards (see building access policies), we provide:
- one guestcomputer that access all library resources in the building,
- limited reference assistance,
- TexShare holders can check up to four items at a time.
- WiFi is available throughout the building for anyone to freely use with their laptops. All buildings have wifi as well. There is no password needed to use the wifi network. Stidents can print from their laptop by logging in with their HBU network passord to https://myprint.hbu.edu. NOTE: As a security precaution, you should be sure you laptop has the anti-virus and spyware software updated.For more details, see the links below.
- Please review the building access policies for visitors to the library as the library does not provide study space for visitors.