Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016     Views: 313

  1. Go to the Husky Sync web site (see below).
  2. Create profile (if you have not already done so).
  3. Click Residence Life (on the left-side navigation menu)
  4. Click the "Feed" tab. The RA Application is at the top of the page.

Also, you will want to contact Residence Life Department to express your interest after applying!

Good luck!