Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Mar 30, 2016 Views: 219
Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Mar 30, 2016 Views: 219
Students are required to live on campus unless the student is one of the following:
- 21 years of age or older prior to September 1 or has completed 96 credit hours prior to the beginning of the fall semester
- Married or a graduate student
- Enrolled for 12 or fewer credits per semester (part-time student)
- Living at home with parents/guardians in the Houston area
- Because of the University’s commitment to the residential experience, students are required to live on campus unless one or more of the following exceptions apply:
Students who have completed 64 credits prior to the beginning of the semester entering
Students living at home with parents/legal guardian
21 years of age or older prior to September 1
Any student who does not meet these criteria and desires to live off campus must submit a Housing Appeal.
Appeals are available in the Residence Life Office (Lake House Lobby).