Answered By: Clint Strickland
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2016     Views: 37


If you are interested in living on campus in the Spring you can email ResLife at and request an Upperclassman Spring application. We will do our best to place you based on availability.

Thank you,

HBU Residence Life