Answered By: Student Worker
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016     Views: 30

No.  However, during semester breaks (Winter Break & Spring Break) the Residence Colleges are closed and student must leave campus.  Only students with approved appeals are allowed to stay on campus during these breaks.  Appeals are only considered for out of state students who can not go home, international students, or students with official University business.  If you are approved to stay on campus during the break, you will be placed on an approved list and given access during the break.

Student are required to move out between the spring and summer term.  There are no exceptions to the summer break.