Answered By: Student Worker
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016     Views: 9

  • An RD is the Resident Director for the Residence Colleges or Apartments. This is a professional staff who is responsible for overall management of their facility.
  • An RA is a Resident Assistant.  The RA is a student leader that is supervised by the Resident Director.  The RA is responsible to support a specific group of residents and are the first point of contact when residents need help.