Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016     Views: 3

It would be best to speak with the folks in financing and recommend that you call 281-649-3146 to get the latest as the per diems can change unexpectedly. You can find expense forms on the HBU Portal. Look for HBU Forms on the left side.