Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 63

I don't know the answer, I'm afraid. That is a very good question. The best I can suggest is to contact the Spiritual Life Department and see what they say. I have several links that might be useful but I think contacting them directly is best. I hope it is just a delay issue but I know they will help clarify.