Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017     Views: 11

To update your major(s), you must complete the Declaration and/or Change of Major form.  This form is available at the Office of the Registrar or can be downloaded from the Office of the Registrar’s webpage.  Authorized signatures must be obtained before the form can be filed with the Office of the Registrar.