Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 63
Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 63
To book an appointment for a tutoring session, please visit the Academic Center website or call 281-649-3359.
Walk-up tutoring is available so check the board for available times. Keep in mind the following when you make an appointment:
- Keep your scheduled appointment and arrive on time. If you can’t make your appointment, call (281) 649-3081 in advance to cancel.
- Bring your textbooks, syllabus, class notes, and any completed class work. If you are seeking help with a writing assignment, bring your draft.
- Sign in when you arrive and complete any needed forms before you leave.
- Come ready to work hard. Be open minded about a new way to learn a difficult concept or solve a problem!
- Phone number gives me Samantha Bottoms who is no longer with ASC. We need the steps to use Navigate to make an appointment.