Answered By: Clint Strickland
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 135


You can update your application by filling out the short webform found at  This form is an easy way to update your desired entry term, change your desired major (prospective students only), update your address, etc.  

HBU Admissions

Related Topics

Contact Us