Answered By: Clint Strickland
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 910

Thank you for your submitted question.  When you submitted the EZ-App, under Citizenship, you selected "Not a U.S. citizen or a Permanent Resident".  If you are a U.S. citizen or have a permanent resident card, just let us know and we can get this corrected.  If not, we just have one simple form that I need you to complete and have notarized in order to complete your application file to HBU so that we can make an admissions decision.

The form is the S.B. Affidavit that can be found here.  

Let us know if you have any questions


HBU Admissions

Related Topics

Contact Us