Answered By: Clint Strickland
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 1975

HBU does give college credit for AP (Advanced Placement) scores.  The AP score required and course credit given for each subject can be found here in the Course Catalog.

HBU Office of Admissions

Comments (2)

  1. can you guys update this link? Since the new website has been made, that link cannot be accessed.
    by Nick Hadsell on Apr 27, 2016.
  2. Thanks for letting us know. I just called the Registrar's office and found out what the new URL is and changed it. The university just changed to a completely new and different web site. We've got a lot of HBU Answers questions that we are trying to update as fast as we can and we haven't gotten to this area yet. I hope the new link is helpful!
    by Dean Riley on Apr 28, 2016.

Related Topics

Contact Us