Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 717

You can mail in your transcript, send it to us electronically, or bring the transcript to us in person. We just need it to be in a sealed envelope from the school if you mail it, or bring it to us in person for it to be considered official. In many cases, your transcript must be sent by mail or electronically from your school. You can send or hand-deliver it to:

Houston Baptist University
Admissions Department
7502 Fondren
Houston, TX 77074

Related Topics

Contact Us