Answered By: Student Worker
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 14

Yes. Credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university with a grade of C or better are accepted. This credit will be evaluated for HBU equivalencies towards your desired degree. Every effort will be made to maximize your progress towards degree.

Related Topics

Contact Us