Answered By: Student Worker
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 15

A student who has graduated from a regionally-accredited high school but who does not meet the minimum standards may be eligible for admission to HBU on a provisional basis. In addition to the regular application process, an applicant may submit as supporting documentation to their application the following: an essay of no less than 250 words as well as two letters of recommendation, including at least one from a teacher, counselor, or other academic official. We also give provisional admits the opportunity to attend the Summer Academy and improve their chances for admission and/or a scholarship.

Related Topics

Contact Us