Answered By: Student Worker
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016     Views: 19

International students wishing to pursue their study objectives at another SEVIS-approved institution must ensure the transfer of their immigration and academic record to another institution.

F-1 students must consult with the International Office to complete immigration SEVIS transfer if they wish to pursue their study objectives at another SEVIS approved institution. F-1 students will need to initiate the process to transfer their SEVIS record.

On the transfer release date entered into SEVIS by the transfer-out school, the new school can access the SEVIS record and process a new document for the program at the new school.