Answered By: Student Worker
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2016     Views: 9

Yes, students need their immigration documents to reflect their current degree program and level of study. If a student plans to change majors or degree level, please have them contact the international office for procedures on how to obtain updated immigration documents.