Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: May 08, 2017     Views: 327

I'm not sure what a W9 is but if you are referring to the 1098 form, they are used for IRS purposes for reporting your education for getting educational tax credits. I know they are not issued by schools until on or about 31 January, about the same time as the W2 forms for your job. If this is what you mean, then they are available via the Vangent website. You will need your H-number. Student code: 003576. If you have problems, you need to call their 800 number at 800-223-0043.

If you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid Department. You can find their contact information on the link below.

Comments (1)

  1. What do we do if we don't see 2016 1098-T on the GDIT TRA site?
    by Joshua McLucas on Feb 08, 2017.