Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: May 08, 2017     Views: 695

You are probably talking about the 1098T forms. It shows how much is charged to your student's account and payments made for tax purposes and education tax credits. Those are usually sent out every year at the end of January just like W2 forms. They are available via the Vangent website. You will need your H-number. Student code: 003576. If you have problems, you need to call their 800 number at 800-223-0043.

If you have additional questions, please call the Financial Aid. Their contact information is on the link below.