Answered By: Dean Riley Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016 Views: 152
Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016 Views: 152
- BLACKBOARD (how to logon)
- BOOKSTORE -
Usual Bookstore Hours: M-Th 7:45-6:30 PM/Fri 7:45-4:00.
Sat & Sun CLOSED.
- CLASS SCHEDULE (When and where are classes meeting? Tap here and pick the term and class (subject).
- COMPUTER PROGRAMS (what software is loaded on student computers)
- DISABILITIES (learning accomodations, 504, disabilities, and ADA accommodations)
- FAX (locations on campus)
- FINALS (Need to know the final exam schedule?)
- FIRST GENERATION (information for students are the first in their family to ever attend college)
- GRADES (when posted?)
- HUSKYNET (how to logon)
- MOBILE (library mobile research page)
- REGISTRATION (How to register for classes)
- STUDENT HANDBOOK (Did you know we had one? It has a lot of good ideas and official school policies.)
- TEN PILLARS (Our president's vision for HBU.)
- TEXTBOOKS (how to order, buy, rent, E-textbooks, and more) Note: The library has very few textbooks available for checkout.
- TUTORING (location, times of availability, scheduling appointments)
- WIFI (Campus Wifi login information)
If you want to explore other questions, topics, or ask a new question, go to HBU Answers! It works great with cell phones! Be sure to bookmark it and check often as new questions are asked all the time!