Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015     Views: 11

Well, that's a tough one. I don't know what major is. There are several different degree and program areas with practicums. You can check the HBU Web for the list. Subject and areas include Nursing, Counseling, Ministry, and Education. If anything on this page does not answer your question, my suggestion is to contact the secretary in the school or college in your area of interest. I hope this helps!