Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2016     Views: 12

Classroom changes at the beginning of the semester are handled two ways:

  1. Notices on the classroom door
  2. Check the HBU class schedule for changes.

Otherwise, you will have to contact your professor or the college secretary such as Humanities for English, Art, History, etc.) or the College of Science and Math. They might have up-to-date information as well.