Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016     Views: 29

The best thing here is to speak with the School of Education (see contact links below). It would be best to speak with them because there are many types of certifications are possible in the field. The links below will give you an idea. The list below is just the tip of proverbial iceberg. You can also use the HBU Google Site search (only searches HBU web pages) for "teacher certification" (include the quote to keep the phrase together). That will give you a longer list of other possible certifications that may be of interest. Again, I would recommend contacting the School of Education for more details.