Answered By: Dean Riley
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2016     Views: 41

The registrar's web page (see below) says the following:

  • File a degree plan with the Office of the Registrar before 64 credit hours have been completed.
  • File an Intent to Graduate application with the Office of the Registrar at least two (2) semesters before the anticipated date of graduation.

For more details, contact the Registrar's office via the contact options below.