Answered By: Student Worker
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016     Views: 20

To update your major(s), you must complete the Declaration and/or Change of Major form. This form is available at the Office of the Registrar or can be downloaded from the Office of the Registrar’s webpage. Authorized signatures must be obtained before the form can be filed with the Office of the Registrar.